Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oscar Picks 2011

With the Oscars just three days away, it's not too late to be thinking about hosting your own Oscar party. The Oscars website has a link that provides you with an Oscar Party Kit. Not only that, but it has a neat Oscar ballot for making your own picks.

Never let it be said that I don't share my picks. I am more confident this year than ever and as such have picked winners for all 24 categories. You can see all my selections in the picture to the right (just click in it to enlarge), but I'll list the top 5 categories below.
  • Best Picture: The King's Speech
  • Best Actor: Colin Firth
  • Best Actress: Natalie Portman
  • Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale
  • Best Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo
What are your picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment